- 1-3/4 to 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast
- OR 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces (250g) sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces or 125g) shredded Cheddar cheese
All your favourite breakfast ingredients in a pizza!
Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast and salt in a large bowl. Heat water and oil until very warm (120 to 130°F). Add to flour mixture and beat for 2 minutes. Add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Cover; let rest on floured surface 10 minutes. (If using Pizza Crust Yeast, omit 10-minute rest.)
Roll dough into 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan. OR, pat dough with floured hands, pressing gently to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough; prick surface with fork.
Bake crust in preheated 450°F oven, on lowest rack, for 8 minutes. Reduce oven to 375°F. Remove pizza from oven.
Top pizza crust with sausage, hash browns and onions. Beat eggs, ground mustard, pepper and salt together in bowl. Pour over toppings. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 16 to 20 minutes until eggs are set and crust is browned.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!