- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1 bag (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium jicama, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
Refreshing salad with a great combination of flavours and textures.
Combine orange juice, oil, garlic, orange peel and pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid. Cover and shake well. Chill for at least 1 hour for best flavor.
Toss salad greens with blueberries, jicama and pumpkin seeds. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!