- 2 cups quick oats (not instant)
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all fruit blackberry fruit spread
Other flavours of fruit fillings can also be used.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
CRUST: Mix oats, flour, corn syrup, brown sugar and butter in a large bowl at low speed of electric mixer until crumbly. Press about 3/4 of mixture into the bottom of a greased 8 x 8-inch or 11 x 7-inch baking pan. Reserve remaining crumb mixture for topping.
FILLING: Mix cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth. Pour over crust. Microwave blackberry spread in microwave-safe container on HIGH (100%) for 10 seconds. Drop spoonfuls of melted fruit spread over cream cheese mixture. Use a knife to swirl jelly through cream cheese. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
Bake 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool on wire rack and cut into bars.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!