- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons poppy seed
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 bag (10 ounces) fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup dried, sweetened cranberries or halved fresh strawberries
An excellent variation of the traditional raspberry vinaigrette.
Mix sugar, mustard, poppy seeds, onion and salt in a food processor or blender. Gradually add oil, followed by vinegar. Chill at least 4 hours to allow flavors to blend.
Combine spinach, pecans, red onion and dried cranberries in a large bowl. Toss with 1/3 cup chilled salad dressing. Refrigerate remaining dressing for future use.
Recipe Note: substitute other flavored vinegars for raspberry.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!