- 1 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons leaf oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin seed
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1-1/2 pounds/750 g boneless chuck OR flank steak
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 2 green and/or red bell peppers, cut into wedges
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- As desired: sour cream, avocado, cilantro and lime wedges
A few simple seasonings create a dinner worthy of your favorite Mexican restaurant.
Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, cumin and garlic salt in a medium bowl. Pierce steak evenly with a fork. Place steak in a resealable plastic bag; place onion and pepper in a separate bag.
Pour 1 cup marinade over steak; close bag. Pour remaining marinade over vegetables; close bag. Marinate both bags 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Remove steak from bag; discard bag and remaining marinade. Grill or broil 7 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Pour contents of vegetable bag into large skillet and stir-fry 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp and liquid is evaporated.
Slice steak thinly across the grain; add to vegetables. Fill warm tortillas with beef mixture. Garnish with sour cream, avocado, cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!