- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto OR black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
This delicious combination is great as a salad. Or use it like salsa with a taco or quesadilla. Serve as a snack with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables for dipping.
Combine beans, corn, tomatoes, green bell pepper, jalapeno pepper and green onions in a large bowl. Stir together oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin and black pepper. Pour over vegetables and mix well.
Serve immediately, or for even more flavor, refrigerate for at least one hour.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!