- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup mashed bananas (approx. 2 small bananas)
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- As needed Mazola® Original Cooking Spray
Serve for breakfast or a quick snack.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
Whisk together egg, bananas, oil and vanilla. Add to flour mixture and stir until flour is moistened. Fold in walnuts.
Spray 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 loaf pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. A wooden pick inserted in the center should come out clean. Transfer loaf pan to a rack to cool for 10 minutes before turning out of pan. Serve warm or store in an air-tight container.
TIP: Reserve 2 tablespoons of the walnuts and use to sprinkle on top before baking.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!