- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 large)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Moist and delicious!
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
Beat eggs, corn syrup, oil and brown sugar in a large bowl. Stir in bananas and vanilla. Gradually stir in flour mixture, just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts, if desired.
Pour into a greased 9 x 5-inch OR 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes if using larger (9 x 5-inch) loaf pan OR 60 to 65 minutes if using smaller loaf pan until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!