- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
An easy summertime recipe.
Stir all ingredients, except chicken, together to make viniagrette.
Pour half of vinaigrette over chicken; let stand for at least 15 minutes, or marinate longer in refrigerator.
Broil or grill chicken at 400° for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Drizzle cooked chicken with reserved vinaigrette.
Serving Suggestion: Top with minced fresh basil.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!