- As needed, Mazola® Original Cooking Spray
- 6 slices bread (white, whole grain or raisin)
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125mL) Old Tyme Table Syrup
- 2 tablespoons (30mL) butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) pure vanilla extract
- Fruit for garnish (optional)
Sweet, warm French toast - for breakfast, brunch or even dinner - who doesn't love this?
Spray a 13 x 9-inch (3.5L) baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange bread slices to fit in single layer in dish; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Beat eggs with milk, syrup, butter and vanilla in a bowl just until blended. Pour evenly over bread.
You can bake the French Toast immediately OR cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until firm to the touch. Garnish with fruit. Serve hot, with additional OLD TYME® Syrup.
Tip: It’s important to arrange bread slices in single layer. If recipe is increased, use another baking dish.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!