- 3 medium to large baking potatoes, about 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh chives
Skip those loaded French fries from a restaurant. these are an easy simple swap you can make at home!
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Wash potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch "fries". Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper and paprika. Toss well to season evenly.
Pour onto rimmed baking sheet that been sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring once, or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned. Sprinkle with cheese and chives and return to oven for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!