- Cinnamon Dusted Pecans
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter OR margarine
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 2/3 cup frozen, unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chives
- Dash black fine grind pepper
- Dash salt
- 5 ounces salad greens
- 2/3 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Fresh raspberries, optional
Now you can make the same salad that is served at many fine restaurants.
Combine sugar and cinnamon and set aside. Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add pecans and stir constantly until pecans are lightly toasted, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and immediately add cinnamon sugar mixture. Stir well to mix. Pour onto a foil lined tray. Cool completely. Can be stored in air-tight container for up to two weeks.
Combine raspberries, water, vinegar, corn syrup and ground mustard in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Gradually add oil. Stir in chives and season with pepper and salt. Chill until ready to serve.
Combine salad greens with feta cheese. Top with fresh raspberries, if desired. Drizzle with Raspberry Vinaigrette and top with Cinnamon Dusted Pecans. Reserve remaining vinaigrette for another meal.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!