- 2 teaspoons whole white sesame seed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1/8 teaspoon white ground pepper
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
A quick 30-minute marinade adds great Asian flavors to chicken breasts, pork tenderloin, steaks, shrimp or tuna steaks.
Combine all ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Add 1 pound of desired protein. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
Remove protein from bag and discard remaining marinade. Cook as desired.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!