- 6 cups cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced 1/2-inch thick (about 5 to 6 medium-sized apples)
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- Crisp Topping
- 1 cup quick OR old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
Perfect in the fall when apples are at their best.
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Stir apples, corn starch, cinnamon and corn syrup together in a large bowl, until apples are well coated. Transfer to a greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
Combine oats, brown sugar and flour in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two forks until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until apples are tender.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!