- ** Batter **
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ** Topping **
- 1 cup diced, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives OR black olives, pitted, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Greek vinaigrette OR Caesar salad dressing
- 1 medium roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Dinner is ready in less than an hour, with no kneading! Be sure to place in a cold oven - the dough rises while the oven preheats.
Mix batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Combine all topping ingredients EXCEPT roma tomato and mozzarella cheese in a mixing bowl.
Top batter with chicken mixture, gently pushing topping into batter with the back of a spoon. Evenly distribute tomato slices and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!