- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 4 slices (3/4 ounce each) American cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) diced ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mild cheddar cheese
Transform the usual ham and egg breakfast with this 1-Dish recipe that requires just 30 minutes baking time.
Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8 X 8-inch baking dish. Beat eggs, milk, garlic salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
Top batter evenly with cheese slices, diced ham, egg mixture; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350ºF. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!