- Basic Glaze
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- Holiday Variation
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Spicy Variation
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
A quick and easy glaze that adds great flavour to baked ham.
Drain and squeeze pineapple to remove as much juice as possible.
Combine pineapple, brown sugar, corn syrup and spices (if making one of the variations) in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat. Follow manufacturer's directions for ham, brushing with glaze every 30 minutes.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!