- As needed Mazola® Original Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn, Canola OR Vegetable Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-1/2 pounds (750 g) chicken tenders
A kid-favourite recipe made with your own flavorful ingredients.
Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oil, parsley and paprika in a shallow bowl. Whisk the eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Combine flour, garlic salt and onion powder in a separate shallow bowl.
Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour mixture, then in the beaten egg mixture, then roll in the panko mixture. Press crumbs onto surface of chicken so the crumbs stick on both sides.
Transfer chicken tenders to the baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked throughout.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!