- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups pecan halves
- 2 egg slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
The best of both....cheesecake and pecan pie.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. Spread over bottom of pie shell.
Arrange pecans on the cream cheese mixture. Mix remaining eggs, sugar, Karo® and vanilla; stir until well- blended. Carefully pour over pecans.
Bake at 50 to 55 minutes or until just set in center.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!