- 1-1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Bread Machine Yeast
- Spinach Dip
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
The bread machine creates a perfect bowl shaped bread for hollowing and filling with spinach dip.
Get Recipes Delivered!
Every month we deliver delicious recipes into your inbox for divine inspiration!